The Bionics Research Center is a world leader in the field of biometric measurement technology in Korea.
Despite its short history, Bionics Co., Ltd. is moving toward the world's leading companies in bio-reporting medical devices.
So far, we have developed professional bio signaling medical devices such as BCM-300, which are three-field systems such as MATRON, GUARDIAN (BPM-700, BPM-730), and BPM-200.
We are working on research and development in the field of biometric measurement by securing various application technologies and new technologies.
A patient monitor is a basic medical device that continuously measures and monitors the heart-related conditions of the patient, i.e., ECG waveform, respiration, pulse rate, blood pressure, SpO2, etc. in the intensive care unit, operating room, emergency room, and ward.
- 1) ECG measurement technology The activity current according to the contraction and expansion of the heart is recorded as a curve, and it is sometimes expressed as ECG or EKG.
- 2) Blood pressure measurement technology The measurement method is invasive type and non-invasive type, and it is divided into highest, lowest, and average. - Direct or invasive measurement method IBP: INVASIVE BP (Invasive blood pressure) - Indirect or non-invasive measurement method NIBP: NON-INVASIVE BP (Non-invasive blood pressure)
- 3) SpO2 measurement technology Technology to measure oxygen saturation of oxygenated hemoglobin in blood
- 4) Respiratory measurement technology Measure the load between both electrodes and the respiratory rate when the patient breathes using the electrode attached to the patient
- 5) Body temperature measurement technology The body temperature of the patient is measured by attaching it to the patient using a body temperature sensor.
The fetal monitoring device is a device that can monitor the mother's appearance and ECG, as well as determine the fetus' health condition by comparing fetal groans, heart rates, fetal movements and uterine contraction.
- 1) FHR: Fetal heart rate Ultrasound is injected into the mother's abdomen, and the DOPPLER frequency is extracted from the reflected signal from the fetal heart, and the change in the fetal heartbeat is output as sound. By analyzing this signal, the fetal heart rate is displayed as a numerical value and output to a printer.
- 2) FECG fetal heart rate Measuring fetal heart rate using ECG electrodes
- 3) UC uterine contraction Using a pressure sensor, the level of uterine contractions of the mother are displayed numerically and with a printer and printed out to inform the level and cycle of the mother's labor.
Telehealth is a broad term used to refer to the provision of health care services, health care education and health information services at a distance. Telemedicine and telecare are generally encompassed within the broader scope of telehealth. Telehealth allows for such things as remote doctor-patient consultations (telemedicine), remote monitoring of blood pressure, ECG or other vital signs, and health education services. Through telehealth technology, medical practitioners are able to evaluate and diagnose patients remotely, prescribe treatment, e-prescribe medications, and quickly detect fluctuations in the patient’s medical condition at home, to be able to alter therapy or medications accordingly.
- iometric data measuring equipment - Gateway communication Bluetooth, TCP/IP, UDP
- Gateway - Server communication XML
- Server - WEB/APP service communication
User scheduling function
- Displaying the patient's appointment, care patient status, performance rate, etc, on the web service screen
- Check the patient's visit, symptoms, questionnaire, content(text messages or recommendations), activity volume, etc.
Patient management function
- Display patient's personal information(name, gender, date of birth, contact information, date of last visit, number of treatments) and send a message to the patient's app
- Simple treatment is possible without a visit based on the measured patient's biometric data (blood pressure, oxygen saturation, body temperature, blood sugar, weight)
- Display details of measured data when selecting details - Patients can check the symptoms entered in App Service and prescribe accordingly
Allows biometric data to be measured USERINTERFACE
- When blood pressure, oxygen saturation, body temperature, blood sugar, and weight are measured, the color of the interface changes and the values are updated to the latest measurements.
- If you touch the interface, you will be taken to the detailed page for each data, and you can check the measurement records to date and whether the data has been properly measured.
Provide customized information according to health status
- In addition to the required measurement data, he/she enters exercise time, medication, diet, side effects/alarm symptoms directle, and based on that information telemedicine is possible
- Provide services such as text messages and call connections so that user can contact your doctor immediately in case of an emergency.