Agree to collect personal information
Bionics Co., Ltd. believes that you have agreed to collect/use personal information and to click the "I Agree" or "I Disagree" button on the contents of the terms and conditions of use is agreed to collect personal information if you click the "I Agree" button.
- Collection Usage Purpose
- Securing communication routes, such as identifying customers, service requests, delivery of service-related notices, and confirmation of one's intention to provide services smoothly
- Items in the privacy you collect
- Bionics Co., Ltd. is collecting personal information as follows for consultation and service application. Customer support: Service request details other than customer name, place of use, product information, contact number, e-mail address, etc.
- Retention and period of use of personal information collected
- In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information shall be destroyed without delay. However, if it is necessary to preserve it under the provisions of the relevant statutes, the company shall keep member information for a certain period of time as specified in the relevant statutes as follows: Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Procedures and methods for destroying personal information
- In principle, the company shall destroy the personal information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using it is achieved. The destruction procedure and methods are as follows.
- Destruction procedure
- The information entered for the user's service use will be transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (for paper, separate document box) and destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time according to internal policy and other reasons for information protection under related laws. Personal information transferred to a separate DB shall not be used for any purpose other than that held under the law.
- Destruction method
- Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that cannot play history. Personal information printed on paper is pulverized with a grinder or destroyed through incineration.
- Provision of personal information
- In principle, the company shall use the user's personal information only for the purpose of collection and use, and shall not disclose it to other persons, other companies or institutions. However, exceptions are made in the following cases. Where there is a request from the investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigationTechnical and administrative measures for personal informationadministrative measures
- Establishment of a personal information management system: The company establishes and operates a personal information management system internally to safely manage personal information.